Tuesday 5 November 2013

Fluffy Bums Annonymous


During my pregnancy with Squish, I joined a little community primarily based on Facebook. The group is formed of the loveliest bunch of girls I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to and we all have an addiction in common.

Fluff

Or to those not in the know, cloth nappies.

I never knew that some fabric that is placed on the bum of a baby could provide so much joy!
The main reason behind looking into fluff was purely for waste reduction purposes. Living in an apartment, I just didn't like the idea of nappies sat in the bin (the nappy bin was useless the first time around) and we don't have a great storage area for rubbish outside either.
(Obviously environmental issues were considered but I am not here to preach what is best for who)

Now Squish is 8 months old and I love our fluff more than ever. More than anything they make for some of the cutest photos. Cant say any disposable looks like this in a photo!










Ok, ok so this one was added purely for the cuteness factor but you can see the nappy peeking out in the corner!

As you can see they come in so many colours and prints. Tots bots do some of the prettiest fluff around, we had some of their story prints going back and as you can see they are just lush!



In the last couple of days I have brought a couple of nappies, one is the Limited Edition Tots Bots Gingerbread nappy and the other from the new Frugi release in Orchard.

Tots Bots - Gingerbread



Frugi - Orchard

From what I am aware, Gingerbread is more or less sold out. I brought via the Tots Bots site and they have most definitely sold out there.
As for the Frugi print, If you enter "JOLLY" at checkout you will receive a 20% discount. This discount was passed to me by a fellow fluff mummy, so I'm unsure as to how long it is running for.

You're likely to see a fair amount of OTB (On The Bum) pictures here and over on our instagram. If you have any questions about fluff let me know and maybe sometime in the future I can do a little Q&A on them. I'm by no means an expert but it may be helpful to some.

So keep an eye out, I'll be adding photos of the new fluff soon!

Hoggle





No comments:

Post a Comment